… then answer one simple question.
The National Ombudsman Service of the Netherlands has:
- 70% of staff carrying out investigations
- many of the investigative staff are professional lawyers
- the investigations are broken into specialist areas each with a team of experts.
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman of the U.K. has:
- 30% of staff carry out investigations
- 54% of the staff are in management roles
- 3 members of staff have legal qualifications
- no experts work within the investigative team
Q. Which one do you think delivers the best service?
Answers on a postcard to:
Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP
Reblogged this on nicolaloughray.